I'm grumpy. A friend suggested a gratitude list. I'm complying.
- I'm grateful for my beautiful baby girl. I'm grateful for her feet and fingers and blue eyes and sweet face. I'm grateful for the way her hair smells and for the sound of her laugh and her little voice saying, "Mamamamama." I'm grateful for her kisses.
- I'm grateful for the beautiful lunch my husband made for me.
- I'm grateful for chocolate.
- I'm grateful for my friends who love me well and suggest that I do things like make gratitude lists when I'm being cantankerous.
- I'm grateful for my job. It's a good job.
- I'm grateful for my little family. Every moment with Gerald and baby Eva is an answered prayer.
- I'm grateful for my extended family. They love me and my baby girl well.
- I'm grateful to have a healthy body and mind.
- I'm grateful for my church, my brilliant pastor, and my beautiful community.
- I'm grateful to have a God who is with me, even when I'm grumpy. Even when I'm grumpy at him.
- I'm grateful for having milk to feed my baby. I like nursing her.
- I'm grateful for the good, healthy food that we are able to enjoy. I'm grateful that Gerald and I are on the same page about the ethics of food.
- I'm grateful for the internet. It is my profession and my playground.
- I am grateful to work somewhere so lovely with a pretty lake.
- I am grateful for my car. And for Gerald's car.
- I'm grateful for my bad dogs and my fuzzy cats.
- I'm grateful that I get to take hot baths that smell pretty.
Post a Comment